Friday, May 3, 2019

Rejoinder to Adeleke Adewale Omoteso’s LIES

In celebration of National Widows Day, read to be aware of the wickedness against widows....

Rejoinder to Adeleke Adewale Omoteso’s LIES

Dear One:

I share with you Isaiah 54, special attention to 17, for those who believe in the Bible.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

If you did not receive the message from Adeleke Omoteso, feel free to skip this. The screen shot is reproduced far below.

Those who know Omolola know her. I will not attempt to tamper with your right to hold an opinion. But so lies will not be celebrated as truth, I reach you in an attempt to reach anyone Adeleke reached. He must have gone through great length to catalogue the contacts that were part of Bola Memorial Watch (BMW). Using the contact for such purpose as he did is egregious. It was a group strictly to honour Bola Omoteso and carry folks along.

In most of the things I do, especially in relating with others, as a woman of God, I ask God. I asked God what to do earlier today after I was notified of messages by Adeleke Omoteso and He said, respond with enquiry and this is the model I will adopt. 

First, let me let you know that the message you may have received via WhatsApp was not sent to me. It was sent to those who were a part of the BMW, which was previously created by Omolola for all those who were either a part of Bola Omoteso’s life or a part of his funeral. Three in that group - a sibling, a member of the ministry under my care and an alum of Loyola forwarded it to me. Those in that group did not give Adeleke Omoteso the legal right to their numbers so any of them can proceed to sue him for infringement of privacy. Gladly those who know me are not affected by the lies therein. A fourth person called to pray with me citing the Bible passage above.

I sent an earlier message via WhatsApp and I did it upon the right I had. I will explain. Those to whom I sent the message after I was locked out of my USA residence by Adeleke’s gang were members of SAN (a group I began and which Adeleke Omoteso joined and added his friends), my close allies and Bola’s alumni members. Adeleke joined SAN because he feigned to believe in Bola and Omolola’s vision of restoring righteousness in Nigeria. He left soon after. Those who do not like the heat of truth cannot stay in the palace of righteousness. 

I am indeed happy that though feigning to be silent, after years of lying to all who cared to listen, especially Bola Omoteso’s friends who were in position to help Omolola, Adeleke Omoteso has shared his lies in text, outside the court of law where he sought to use holes in law to drown an innocent woman. One who was responsible and devoted to nursing his brother back to FULL health by the grace of God to the glory of The Trinity.

CNN has an inscription by their entrance and on their Twitter Page, “facts are facts.” Fact is defined as a thing that is known or proved to be true which means even facts can be manipulated or distorted which is what Adeleke Omoteso has tried to do since the passing of Bola Omoteso, in which he was complicit. But what is true is true whether it can be proven or not. Truth is the quality of authenticity. 

For months, Adeleke Omoteso insisted that Bola Omoteso did NOT pay him back for the loan he claimed and when I pointed out payments including the purchase for and shipping to him of a Honda Pilot, he insisted it was 27,000-28,000$. Though I could not prove the fact I knew, I insisted for months on what my beloved Bola Omoteso told me; that the vehicle was to offset 33,000$. Adeleke Omoteso lied for months but during the unconscionable settlement I was forced into by a corrupt judge, in New Jersey at which he had two attorneys and I had none, he suddenly had a brain wave moment and said, (paraphrased) okay let me explain to you, when he went to the car lot to buy it, the car was price tagged at 33,000$! 

I upheld the words of a transited man and stuck to it because Bola Omoteso I know, Adeleke I do not know. Brethren, the lie went on for months, but the truth surfaced. The price of anything is not what it is marked down to, if it is, but the price on it at purchase.

At the interrogation in Area F, during which Adeleke Omoteso was manipulating the truth by not sharing dates, just as he has done in the message you received, I looked him in the eyes and said, “Adeleke o se ogun, o sa ogun si mi.” And he responded, “Ehn, ehn, sebi iwo na n’tan candle!” It was an unguarded moment and the truth of his diabolism came out. He added (speaking to Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson formerly Ogun, his accomplice attorney), to validate his statement, “...sebi a ri, sebi won fi han wa, ti won n’se procession pelu candle round the house.” Where did Adeleke Omoteso see Omolola? He went to use babalawo medium. What the myopic medium saw were humans in procession but what was shown were angels, keeping watch and marching round, holding light of God’s truth which can never be quenched by mortals.

He said in the same Area F that because I had no child with Bola Omoteso, he would ensure I leave “naked”. His words show the evil of this man who I now strongly believe is not a FULL blood brother of Bola Omoteso. Those who really knew Bola Omoteso and knew the condition he was living with, were GENUINELY excited that he found a woman to say yes and commit to the yes. I was whole, well and wealthy when I met Bola Omoteso. By God, I will remain better off than Adeleke no matter how much he tries.

Adeleke mentioned that NBA, Police and EFCC dismissed the case but the truth is this, NBA quit contacting me after “hand touched hand”. Police changed a criminal case to civil after he bribed them. I was asked for a bribe and I refused. The 2-i-C said unequivocally that this is a criminal case and things would have been different if he handled the case. I reported to Lagos State Judiciary and they uncovered that Iseoluwa and Adeleke filed without my knowledge and consent, but guess what, they minimised issuing the bank certificate in my name and put their response on a non-letterhead paper. Why? Why was the letter to notify Adeleke that I had challenged his lies put on letterhead but letter to me confirming that Iseoluwa applied and signed, was not on letterhead. Corruption rules and reigns in Nigeria. I notified EFCC via email but it was dismissed as hearsay. With the twist, I decided to expend my energy towards doing an affidavit to counter the doctored death certificate.

It is sad that institutions meant to protect are corrupt. Sad still that Bola Omoteso lost his life in a bid to contribute his quota towards entrenching justice and equity in Nigeria. Thankfully, God of Justice who rules in the affairs of humans does not take bribe and cannot be manipulated. Lies cannot stand the test of time. A case in point is the story in the United Kingdom of multimillionaire novelist Lord Jeffrey Archer, Ted Francis and Monica Coghlan. I just pray this does not take 12 years!

I will add this before my enquiry to let you know that Adeleke Omoteso is a LIAR. He has been on a trip of calumny but obviously has now sold his soul to satan...

He said at Bola Omoteso’s funeral as he must have told you or anyone who cared to listen that he is Chief Omoteso’s last born. But Baba Omoteso had a daughter after Adeleke. Adeleke in trying to wish the daughter away NEVER speaks about her. But truth is truth. Is she still alive? Ask him what happened to her. Even my husband kept this family secret but Baba’s Living Will mentioned her. Baba Omoteso did not make Adeleke and this daughter (both who were his last two children), executors in his Living Will for reasons best known to him. Adeleke holds this against Baba and seek to profit where he never sowed. Do you know that as attorney to his father’s estate, he charges legal and PR fees and make other siblings pay from the Estate coffers? Do you know that his attempt to take over Bola Omoteso’s inheritance from his father, which is Omolola’s inheritance, would make him a 50% stakeholder ahead of those who remain executors?  Why did Adeleke Omoteso ask Bola Omoteso to adopt his children? The hatred for Omolola stems from the fact she married a man who was seen as their cash cow because of his medical condition.

From February 2016 till March 2018, Adeleke spread lies like wild fire. He sent a man to negotiate with me for 50% of the Estate of Bola Omoteso, after all his attempts to manipulate me failed. In the early days of my husband’s demise, he would come into the room I was in, alone! Who goes into the private room of a mourning widow? At some point, I refused food. I am grateful to God that I escaped being poisoned. I waited that long because my people and myself wanted mediation to work, not for Adeleke who is shameless but for Bola Omoteso and I. March 8, 2018, after waiting for two years, the truth was published and can be read at http://ou-journal.blogspot.com/2018/03/open-letter-on-impersonation-fraud-and_8.html. That truth has not changed and would provide answers to anyone concerned. According to Adeleke and his team of fraudsters, it is 20 pages, so grab a drink or snack if you chose to read. 

As Adeleke Omoteso has put his lies in text, I am able to directly point you to the TRUTH. I thank God that the heat has burned the lies of many months and the truth has surfaced. By grace to God’s glory, the truth shall stand. IT SHALL STAND.

Enquiry

1.     Where are the documents attesting to such a loan and does the document include interest? Can you loan your brother money with interest? Why did Bola Omoteso not sign in his lifetime, the promissory note drafted by Adeleke Omoteso for the purported loan? Will an 80,000$ loan remain after transfer of 27,000$ (confirmed by him as cash payment in bank statement presented in court), purchase of Honda Pilot 33,000$ handed over to Adeleke in Bola Omoteso’s lifetime, after demise impounding of vehicle worth $10,000, chattels valued at $15,000 and other provable transfer to Adeleke Omoteso? Why was the balance of this loan, if any, not brought to the attention of Omolola? Why did Adeleke head to the USA court to demand 167,000$ especially considering he claims Bola Omoteso changed domicile?

2.     If someone makes a part payment to you in cash, why deny that he paid you anything? Who paid for the Honda Pilot? Who shipped it to Nigeria? From where?

3.     Did Adeleke Omoteso visit 457A-B after the fact to know that ALL was shipped? If you never verified, and were never at the point of shipping, why would anyone argue that ALL was shipped? Can a man who was living with sickle cell and on dialysis relocate or change domicile to Nigeria when even president and vice go abroad for medicals? Can a man who has a 3-6 months contract scheduled to FORMALLY begin February 15, to work for the government of UK under arrangement with NG presidency change domicile? Did the Nigerian government hire Bola Omoteso? Can Theresa Lee rent out an already occupied 457B? Did Theresa Lee rent out 457A? How come Omolola returned to their home in April 2016? Why did Bola Omoteso have a return ticket for April 2016? Why did Bola Omoteso renew his New Jersey driver’s license in October/November 2015, if shipping of his vehicle meant relocation? Adeleke Omoteso claimed in his 250page document that Bola shipped 4 vehicles; did Bola Omoteso own 4 vehicles in his lifetime? 

4.     Can a man who owned 4 properties elect to live in one room with his wife? Can a man set to work with the presidency live in one room? Why did Bola Omoteso stop sleeping in the room? I will tell you? Bola Omoteso contracted an infection from the mold-infected room Adeleke saw fit to put him in. Where did Adeleke Omoteso take Bola Omoteso to when he arrived Nigeria? Why did Adeleke Omoteso register Bola with a gynaecologist when he became unwell? Why did Adeleke who does not know Bola’s medical history, take him to a cardiologist without informing Omolola? Why was Bola Omoteso given steroids by this doctor whom Adeleke has refused to talk about? Why did Adeleke take an ailing man who was physically bloated from local airport in Ikeja to his own home without branching in Bola Omoteso’s medical clinic located in Allen and Ikorodu Road? Adeleke lives in Ilupeju. Omolola bought Bola Omoteso’s ticket to Abuja and took him to the airport; he was hale and hearty! Why did Adeleke not inform Omolola of pick up? Why did Adeleke wait to get to his own house and lay Bola Omoteso down before informing Omolola of Bola’s state of health? Why did Adeleke serve a physically bloated man Coca Cola and took him to his own house when he is not a doctor? Considering Bola Omoteso joined Omolola in RCCG Camp on arrival (driven there by Adeleke) and Bola Omoteso made trips to Abuja, how many days did he stay in Adeleke’s house with or without his wife? Is a visit synonymous with residency, rental or squatting? Where were the things brought home by Bola Omoteso and his wife kept? Where are they now? Under oath in Bergen County, Adeleke lied that they were shipped to his own home because the shipping company wrote his address on the bill as the receiver but Mr. Collins Elumogo 0909 148 4704 who handled shipping would tell you that things were shipped to Baba Omoteso’s home in Obanikoro. Adeleke LIED under oath. Feel free to request transcript of pre hearing of September 21/22. He called it trial, NO, it was pre-hearing. Fact can be manipulated but what is TRUE is TRUE.

5.     Adeleke leave out dates in his lies because trained ears can pick out lies. I will open your eyes to the truth. The death certificate was collected on February 16 (5 days after Bola Omoteso’s death). Adeleke said I was in his house, let me clarify that I honoured the Omoteso family by staying there as tradition demands. I never lived there; I could NEVER have lived there. I had no idea the room existed until my husband had course to stay there for few days. Why did Olubunmi Omoteso or Adeleke Omoteso not mention collection of the death certificate to Omolola until she requested for it on March 7, 2016? Why was the document NEVER handed over to Omolola? Why did Adeleke move Bola Omoteso’s body from the private morgue by GHL Odan Lagos to Ikeja, a location Omolola never knew? Why did the autopsy record 7.30PM as time of death when Bola Omoteso was still alive at 8PM? Was an autopsy really done? Why is the autopsy missing information about surgical marks I as wife knew my husband had?!

6.     Again conman Adeleke leave out dates. Remember that Omolola requested for the death certificate on March 7, why was Omolola not given? Application for letters of administration was dated March 7 or 8, which means this application was done before or during the meeting.  What does unanimous mean? Would it be unanimous if 4 people attended a meeting, two did not vote and one has no right to vote! How unanimous is that unanimous? What was the purpose of the meeting if the original death certificate was already being used to file for letter of administration? Why were Omolola’s aunties ordered out of the meeting when Mrs. Adedotun Dayspring-Adenusi nee Omoteso had her husband in attendance? She claimed he is Baba Omoteso’s first son! I laugh in French. This statement directly usurps Bola Omoteso’s position. Why was Omolola not given even a copy of the death certificate? Why did Omolola leave the meeting in tears? Omolola has a record of the meeting on Bola Omoteso’s memorial site www.forevermissed.com/omoteso/#gallery/songs, be sure to boost the audio for clarity (use the link with “ambushed”).

7.     What is an agreement? How could an agreement have been reached after filing an application? If she did, where is the document through which Omolola gave consent? Why did Omolola become aware of this application in 2017 after Adeleke used application documents as exhibit in the lawsuit? Why did Iseoluwa write to the Bergen Surrogate Court without notifying Omolola? Dates. When Adeleke tells you ANYTHING, ask for date. Omolola did not return to Adeleke Omoteso’s home after the meeting on March 8, she was abused, derided, disparaged and she chose the path of honour. How come the application noted Adeleke Omoteso’s house as Omolola’s residence? Why was Omolola’s name noted as Omolola Omoteso when Adeleke Omoteso has in Bola Omoteso’s lifetime created crisis in Bola and Omolola’s marriage by instigating Bola Omoteso to fight Omolola for not changing her name legally? WHY? I will tell you why, by writing Omolola Famuyiwa, Adeleke would have been asked for marriage certificate and he does not have this document! Lawyers become liars when the holes in law are used to manipulate the same law they vowed to uphold. Can an “earlier” email dated May 1, 2016 pre approve something done on March 8, 2016! (LOL) Something tagged “earlier” should have been emailed before March 8, NOT after the fact. When you lie a lot, even your own words twist your tongue. Adeleke has admitted in #7 that Iseoluwa filed the application but in his 250-page lawsuit he argued that Omolola filed the application. Inadvertently, in the same 250-page document, in his accomplice attorney’s certification, he confirmed that Adeleke Omoteso filed the application in Nigeria. That this man filed a 250page lawsuit means he wanted to drown the truth but that 250 page contained two statements that attested to the fact that the truth CANNOT be buried. In that lawsuit filed in January 2017, Adeleke noted Omolola’s residence as New Jersey. Can Omolola’s husband change domicile while she remained resident in New Jersey? Why does the application for letter of administration in Nigeria done March 7/8 have Adeleke Omoteso’s address as Omolola’s residence but the power of attorney Adeleke Omoteso signed on oath to Ade Gbadegesin (attached) carry New Jersey as Bola Omoteso’s address yet the present lawsuit in Nigeria as I am told carry Surulere as Omolola’s address? Is this man confused, senile or corrupt?

8.     What does it mean to pack out? You do not pack out with a handbag following a meeting! If you leave with a handbag, you were never a resident but a guest. Was Omolola aware an application was filed on March 7/8 before or during the meeting? Why did Adeleke sign as next of kin at Vaults and Gardens? Why did Adeleke go to the American Embassy to report the death of an American and sign as next of kin without notifying Omolola? As Adeleke would have you believe, a follow up meeting was scheduled for April 8. If true, how come an application for letter of administration was DATED same day as the initial INCONCLUSIVE meeting of March 8? You need no binoculars to see FRAUD.

9.     April 8 2016, I was out of Nigeria. I am eternally grateful to God for so doing as I was not aware an application has been filed in my name without my knowledge and consent. I became aware in 2017! If God did not lead me to leave Nigeria, I would be dead. I write this unequivocally. If any meeting was planned, it was to use juju to make me comply because an application has been done on March 7/8 2016 in Omolola’s name. If I recollect vividly, the date of the meeting was changed, I was not asked for what works for me. Adeleke by fiat notified me of the veto; I was not available due to a prior travel plan. My travel is provable.

10.  “Would have been handed over” means there was plan according to Adeleke. The reason for the March 8 meeting was to hand over the death certificate, why was it not handed over? Please remember that I was in Adeleke’s house OFF and ON from February 12 to March 8 and I was not told that the death certificate had been collected, I was not told who collected it and I was NEVER given. What is making rounds came out by virtue of investigative journalism. Why was a death certificate never handed to Bola Omoteso’s wife used to file application for letters of administration in her name, before or while the kangaroo meeting was taking place on March 7/8? Why did Adeleke proceed to file an application when Mrs. Adenusi, his eldest sister said during the meeting (listen to audio link) that NOTHING should be done within 40 days in respect of the departed?! Who decides who joins widow in the filing of letter of administration? Who makes decisions about when to file and where? Bola NEVER changed domicile, he was every inch an American. Omolola knew nothing about Nigerian law and at no time planned to file in Nigeria. 

11.  If a decision or agreement was made on March 8, why was a follow up meeting scheduled? Who is Bola Omoteso’s next of kin? In filling the application in USA, I contacted Barrister Mebude (those who know him can ask); he would recollect that I asked him a question, “do I need to include siblings in my application” and he said no. At the surrogates court, I asked the same question and I was told no. Did Omolola lie in her application? She did not. Siblings are NOT recognised in the USA Probate Law when there is a wife or child. It falls on me to make the decision, which is why Adeleke tried to USURP my role. Bola Omoteso married a capable and honest wife who would not have used the death of her beloved to amass wealth. Adeleke failed to mention that he attempted to become an administrator in the USA without informing Omolola but was told that he could only become an ancillary administrator. He attempted to become the ancillary administrator but was told he needed approval from Bola Omoteso’s wife - Omolola. Request documentation if you so desire. Of course he was too arrogant to ask this. Did Omolola at any time wish to take EVERYTHING? No. Could Omolola have taken everything? YES. There are two people you can confirm from - Prof Yemi Osinbajo with whom I had a meeting and asked “What do you want me to give to the Omoteso family” and Mr. Abiola Ajoni to whom I wrote a detailed email around late 2016/early 2017 spelling out plans to distribute the Estate. Those in my list include Bola Omoteso’s pastors and friends who supported his will to live beyond his medical condition. Ask Adeleke Omoteso another question, if he has spent money to hire attorneys in Nigeria, impersonate Omolola in the filing of application for letters of administration, spent 100-500$ per hour to hire Caucasian attorneys in the USA, how much has he spent on Bola Omoteso’s grave site? How much has he spent to memorialise him? How much has he spent to renovate the properties he now greedily wants to profit from?  Before he responds, I will; ZERO. Ask, why was Omolola not invited to the meeting where Bola Omoteso’s funeral was discussed?

12.  Was Omolola aware Bola received money from Adeleke and Bola’s friend? Yes. Was Omolola aware that Bola Omoteso paid back part of the money, which is unsecured? Yes. What would you do if a party starts on a premise that no amount was paid back of the amount in question and demands over 100% as interest? I asked during the meeting for Adeleke to show proof of what is left and assured that whatever is left, IF verified would be paid back. Did Adeleke verify? Why was his claim for $167,000+ thrown out of court? There exists no proof beyond the promissory note drafted by Adeleke but NEVER signed by Bola Omoteso. Why did Bola Omoteso not sign? Adeleke fraudulently hid “interest %...” in the document believing his brother would not read. If this document had been signed, Adeleke could have written 100% after the fact but Bola Omoteso NEVER signed.

13.  Omolola was never and never will be frustrated. Women who marry for papers file soon after marriage, in all the years I was married to Bola Omoteso, I never did. Women, who marry for property, do pre nuptial, but even on furniture paid for by me, my name did not appear. Why was repatriation of funds requested? To bring mortgage account current so properties can be sold at VALUE. Was it from Adeleke who even friends’ attest is broke? It was to be from inheritance of my husband, which by legal right transferred to Omolola at Bola Omoteso’s death. The foolishness of not investing in bringing accounts current is why Adeleke is greedily conniving to sell a $1.5M property forkless than $800,000 just so he can draw $50,000 he fraudulently cornered for himself.

14.  If I was not clear that Adeleke is a fraudster, I now KNOW. Adeleke would have you believe that during an inconclusive meeting on March 8 at Obanikoro, a meeting which was called to hand over the death certificate to Omolola, Iseoluwa was at the Ikeja High Court, filing an application in Omolola’s name, without her knowledge or consent, using the same death certificate that should have been handed over on March 8 to Omolola or which Adeleke planned to hand over on April 8. You went to school, read between the lines. The death certificate is a legal document, why did Adeleke and Olubunmi become mute about collecting this document from February 16 to March 8. The copy retrieved from NPC sadly has wrong details imputed into by Adeleke. Why was funeral benefit in USA never paid to Omolola?  If this man, his wife and Iseoluwa are your friends, I urge you to be careful.

15.  Why was a credit claim filed? Why did Adeleke not use his own address to file the credit claim but used Ade Gbadegesin’s address in Atlanta? Why was $167,000+  demanded? Why did Adeleke NEVER made a direct demand for the money he claim Bola Omoteso owes him? What address was written for Bola Omoteso in Adeleke’s power of attorney to Ade Gbadegesin? When was the power of attorney done? Let me put this in perspective. In March 2016, Adeleke lied in an application in Lagos that Bola relocated to his house even though location of the expatriate assignment Bola would have been engaged in is Abuja. In the same application, he lied that Omolola LIVES in his house, this was to forestall Lagos State Judiciary from verification. In April 2016 Adeleke signed on oath in Lagos Nigeria a power of attorney that says Bola Omoteso was last domiciled in USA and used this to file a claim for 167,000$ though he alleged Bola owed him 80,000$ of which he said Bola paid nothing back. But in late January 2017, Adeleke filed a 250 page lawsuit to say Bola changed domicile and Nigerian Law should be used. In the same lawsuit he mentions clearly that Omolola resides in New Jersey. But in the lawsuit presently in Nigeria, he alleged that Omolola lives in Surulere! Is Omolola or Bola omniscient?

16. Why do you need an attorney to pursue a lawsuit if you are standing on truth? Why did Geoffrey Mueller state in his certification that PLAINTIFF filed the application in Nigeria? What does the NJ law say about filing a credit claim against an estate? I will tell you; you cannot bring a credit claim after 9 months. Bola died in February 2016, Adeleke filed lawsuit in late January 2017. The lawsuit was legally barred by the statutes of limitation. He hired an attorney to TWIST the law and spearhead miscarriage of justice. Why does the settlement have just the demands by Adeleke? Read it again. Why was Omolola not involved in the drafting? Why was Omolola prevented from signing? Was there really a settlement when there was no mediator? Was there really a trial? No. What Adeleke referred to as trial was pre-hearing and they got the judge to force me to settle. The transcript shows I was not allowed to state the terms, when asked I mentioned that the settlement was unfair. Why are there two handwritings on the order? When was the settlement and when was the order filed? In few USA cases, drafts done 72 hours after settlement were voidable because the facts of terms were deemed to have been distorted. The unconscionable settlement happened on September 22 2017. Adeleke and his client waited till October/November (about 6 weeks), when I was out of town to armtwist the corruptible judge. A settlement meeting is never done until terms are written. The real settlement document which highlights what he wanted, what he was granted and what remained mine which includes sole administratorship, DOES NOT EXIST. The Case Management Order makes it clear that settlement would be approved if all three instances occur a) draft document b) sign document c) before session ENDS. There was no drafting during or immediately after the session, there was no signing during or immediately after the session, the session ended without both. Throughout the settlement meeting, Adeleke argued for benefit for himself and siblings but at the end, his attorney corruptly said while he pretended to be mute, that other siblings are in default and so will get nothing. He schemed them out. Iseoluwa apologised to me for believing Adeleke Omoteso and his eldest sister when they told him I gave a verbal consent. After he did, I told him apology will not solve it. I told him that the curse of manipulating the truth will not leave his generation until he confess and withdraws the case. If I be a woman of God, the wrath of his action in all this will survive generations EXCEPT he confess. He has withdrawn as I heard, from the lawsuit in Nigeria. But he needs to CONFESS. He panicked when Adeleke discovered he had spoken to me. It shows that this man who had a heart for God has been manipulated by someone he believes is a friend.

17. Why was mortgage note due to him, if Bola Omoteso paid up whatever he claimed to have loaned to him? How come 22% would go to you ALONE when there are two other siblings? I clarified this in #16. How come he never mentioned or tried to make a case for Bola’s friend who has a genuine claim to a loan? Let me further clarify that the 50,000 was discussed and it was agreed that this amount would be paid to Adeleke, LESS any discovered payment. I have discovered many payments, Adeleke has impounded chattels worth 25,000$ and Adeleke had received Honda Pilot of 33,000$ in addition to 27,000$ confirms by him. Where is the document specifying that I was made sole administrator? Where is the document that bars Adeleke from using our USA address? A man who claims his brother changed domicile, continued to use our home address on his and his wife’s bank account! Where is the document specifying details of what the 50,000$ is about, it does not exist. Adeleke fought to be co-administrator but he was never granted. He manipulates the law to have Jenny Flom act as substitute for him! Greed is the only explanation for locking Omolola out to sell a 1.5M$ property, renovated by Omolola for three years for 800,000$ or less because you want to collect 50,000$! Greed that is satanically motivated.

18. Who appointed Jenny Flom? Adeleke’s lawyer NOT the court. The court gave two options, work with Jenny or comply with the order that stemmed from a manipulated settlement. Why was the “legal right” application filed when I was not in the country? Why was I not notified? Can a settlement  based on fraud that Bola Omoteso owes you or that he changed domicile or that Nigerian Law should be used because Omolola filed application in Nigeria stand the test of time? An email exist where Iseoluwa confessed that he was hired by Omoteso family, meaning who? In the email he confessed that he has no authority and was not acting for me or on my behalf. 

19. Why was Jenny Flom made a substitute? Can a substitute work substantively? What does the law say about administrators who are not wives? They are to post bond. How come Jenny did not post a bond? Only the heart of a scammer can explain scam.

20. What properties are to be sold? See the order he sent to you; was when mentioned? Does the Estate of Bola Omoteso owe Adeleke a kobo considering he has impounded what we took to Nigeria and never handed over Bola Omoteso’s inheritance which belongs to Omolola, to her. The inheritance in Nigeria is valued at about 150,000$. Why was the inheritance never mentioned or handed over? Is this not sufficient to cover any purported loan?

21. How come a 100-78% owner became a 0% stakeholder? The truth is that the realtor I hired to sell was a mole from Adeleke’s gang. During his engagement I had two episodes of inexplicable flooding. If court grants you order to sell a property, who gave you the keys? The mole while being signed to me handed over keys to our property to Adeleke’s gang. Jenny was to work for the Estate but being brought about by the Plainthief’a caprices, she did his/their bidding. How can you sell a property without the consent of a 78% owner?! How can you sell at any price without the consent of owner? How can you toss a property Bola Omoteso’s wife laboured and borrowed money to renovate at 50% less than going rate?! Esu ti p’ofo.

22. How come application for appeal in 2018 October has never received a response from the judge? Why has the court refused to investigate the bank certificate Iseoluwa and Adeleke obtained in Omolola’s name. Fraud remains a basis for upturning any case. I await the verdict of Olorun Esan.

23. I rien  in French. If Adeleke denies the unsolicited letter, what of the unsolicited closing document? I have been in USA off and on since 2005, I have NEVER received an unsolicited closing document. The truth is that, there is no smoke without fire. Adeleke’s con gang approached the court for an order to sell but a document I received shows insurance was already done on the property (attached) before then. I am yet to uncover the truth but this is what may have happened: Adeleke who had stolen the deed of all the properties from Bola Omoteso’s suitcase following his death (he mentioned this in his credit claim but deleted it in the 250 page lawsuit), took a loan to pay his attorneys, sold a 1.5M$ property to himself for about 800,000$ and was about to flip it when Omolola got wind of it by divine inspiration and took steps to stop him. When she did, his gang rushed in to do an emergency hearing to evict her with no notice to her. They lied that they wanted to sell the property (not that they have sold). A closing document proves otherwise. I reiterate, I have been in America for years, no one ever sent me an unsolicited closing document! He left out that he got an eviction order because he feels GUILTY. But there was no eviction, the locks were changed before Omolola returned from travel abroad, she was banished and not allowed to take a pin from her home. When she stood her ground, she was physically assaulted and almost confined on false medical diagnosis but God brought her out by HIS MIGHTY POWER. When I returned to the property, all had been moved out and suitcases I returned from my trip with and left at the door has been stolen. I gathered Jenny Flom working for Adeleke stole them. I had nothing to my name but with God, I am STANDING STRONG. 

Conclusion

In all this, the court has refused to investigate the certificate fraud which was initiated by Olubunmi illegally collecting my husband’s death certificate. I asked her when we met, “o lo gba death certificate oko oloko; se o n’practice ni.”

The court has corruptly lumped together my three roles -  spouse, pro se, administrator. Removing an administrator does not remove her right as wife just as I continue to act as counsel pro se for the Estate of Bola Omoteso. Jenny who should have protected the Estate, has not entered one appearance to save the property, instead she has been on a witch hunt. One prayer I have asked the said to pray, is that my God will show his ALMIGHTINESS to all who are part of this fraud. Eleda Bola Omoteso yi o fi agbara AJULO han won.

There are 20 human rights violations in this matter and the day the truth is acknowledged, all who were part of this impersonation, fraud and financial crime would be JAILED except the choose a less shameful option. 

Before then, let us remember that God rules in the affairs of men but we as humans must put our house in order and PRAY that God shows us our enemy so they do not hide under the facade of family or friend to do us harm.

I am Omolola, living spouse of Bola Omoteso.










No comments: