Thursday, March 8, 2018

OPEN LETTER ON IMPERSONATION, FRAUD AND FINANCIAL CRIME

8 March 2018

*OPEN LETTER*

To:
The President of Nigeria
The President of the United States
The Vice President of Nigeria
The Attorney General of the Federation
The Attorney General of the United States
The Bergen County Surrogate's Court
The Nigerian Bar Association
The New Jersey Bar Association
The Nigeria Police Force
The Governor of Lagos State
The Chief Judge of Lagos State
The National Population Commission
The US Consulate Lagos
The Guaranty Trust Bank
The Wells Fargo Bank NA

Dear One:

The abuse of widows is one that is not outrightly condemned in the Nigerian Law, to the best of my knowledge. Many still cast aspersion on widows inheriting or setting the pace on the estate of their husbands. 

Bola Adetayo Omoteso, my husband of blessed memory, returned to Nigeria for amongst other reasons the possibility of taking up a temporary time-bound appointment with DFID UK attached to the Office of the Vice President in Nigeria as a member of the Economic Advisory Board on Trades and Investment. The appointment was to “formally” begin on February 15, 2016. According to the VP in his tribute to me, "That never happened." Bola Omoteso was killed in Nigeria by complications arising from male privilege and medical negligence on February 11, 2016. [Addendum: His official letter was signed and dated January 6, 2016 at which time he began the role, so formal here means publicly, post media announcement]

In a bid to get justice for criminal activities against my husband, my husband's estate and my person, I call on all listed above to help ask my husband's brother - Adeleke Adewale Omoteso, a former staff of Conoil and a member of the Nigerian Bar Association, Iseoluwa Omolaja Abiodun-Johnson, of Lawsmiths Law Firm and a member of the Nigerian Bar Association, Olubunmi Omoteso, a staff of First Bank of Nigeria and others concerned the following questions:

1. Why did Adeleke Omoteso who was called into an emergency situation of my husband being unwell, pick him from the airport without informing me, took him to his own house instead of the hospital and served him Coca Cola despite knowing that my husband had Kidney Disease and was visibly bloated? My husband who was wheeled into his vehicle at the Airport in Lagos was taken past his dialysis centres in Allen Avenue Ikeja and Ikorodu Road to Adeleke Omoteso's house towards his death. Adeleke Omoteso who is not conversant with my husband's medical history did not call me until he had taken my husband to his house to feed him with a substance that aggravated his condition! Why did Adeleke Omoteso "doctor" my husband's time of death on the autopsy result? My husband was still alive at 8PM but the autopsy processed by Adeleke Omoteso quoted time of death as 7.30PM. The autopsy noted that my husband had been transfused but transfusion was barely set up when we had to rush him to LASUTH. There were surgical marks on his body that the autopsy result, credited to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Lagos, did not mention.

2. Why did Adeleke Omoteso (after pleading with me to allow him process documents including death and burial certificates) fraudulently write his own residential address as my husband's address despite knowing that my husband was domiciled in Bergen County New Jersey USA as a citizen of the United States of America? Adeleke Omoteso pleaded with me to allow him help in the area of picking a spot at the vault after I arranged same; why did he arrive at the Vaults and Gardens and applied in his own name and address instead of mine?

3. Why did Olubunmi Omoteso, Adeleke Omoteso's wife succeed in collecting my husband's death certificate without my permission and without a letter of authority from me yet she refused to mention this to me or give the document to me? Instead she handed it over to her husband, Adeleke Omoteso who seized the death certificate and NEVER till this date gave it to me. This was used few days after to apply for Letters of Administration in my assumed name, without my knowledge, at the Lagos High Court.


4. Why did Adeleke Omoteso confiscate Bola Omoteso's American passport and took this and the death certificate to the US Consulate Lagos Nigeria to present himself as legal next of kin in a bid to claim our properties abroad? Why did the embassy not reach Bola Omoteso's wife to report or confirm?


5. Why did Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson connive with Adeleke Omoteso to file application for Letters of AdministrationIseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson confessed to ACP Ibrahim Zungura of Area F on January 31, 2018 that he never sought my consent YET he filed an application for probate in Lagos High Court in my assumed name on March 10, 2016 and obtained a Bank Certificate without my knowledge. These fraudulently obtained documents Adeleke Omoteso used to present himself to Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) as co-administrator of Bola Omoteso Estate. Whereas Omolola Anne Famuyiwa is the sole legal administrator of Bola Omoteso Estate. Why did GTB not reach Bola Omoteso's wife to confirm before granting Adeleke Omoteso access to the bank account?

6. Why did Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson process a refund of my husband's unsued ticket (which indicates that Bola Omoteso never intended his return to Nigeria as a permanent relocation regardless of what anyone else assumed), without my authority or permission and when challenged chose to abuse me? There is email evidence.

7. Why is it possible for Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson and Adeleke Omoteso to (using a death certificate obtained falsely with false information and a fake letter stating himself as proposed administrator) process an application for probate in Lagos High Court and obtained a Bank Certificate in my assumed name without my knowledge or a letter of authority from me? In the application fraudulently filed, Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson and Adeleke Omoteso lied that I lived in Adeleke Omoteso's house but this is untrue. It is a known fact that a widow is culturally expected to stay with a deceased's family member upon transition of her husband and I was guest at his home from February 11-25 and from March 6. I left on March 8, 2016 to be with my family after he refused to give me the death certificate. Adeleke Omoteso and his family have visited our domicile in New Jersey a number of times; this never made them residents but guests. I have never lived in his house; he stated my REAL matrimonial address in the lawsuit he filed in the USA. He also stated my husband's REAL last address in a power of attorney he swore to on oath in Nigeria in April 2016 as part of usurping my right to become administrator to my husband's estate. But in January 2017, he filed a lawsuit alleging that my husband relocated to Nigeria and so Nigerian Law should be used in the distribution of his estate! This he did to perpetrate financial crime. USA Law gives Adeleke Omoteso nothing while Nigerian Law gives him and other siblings something but Adeleke Omoteso wanted EVERYTHING and he is not done scheming to have it ALL.

8. Why did Adeleke Omoteso and other family members on March 8, 2016 send out my aunties from a meeting I was ambushed and abducted to attend under the guise that the withheld documents would be handed over to me? I have an audio record of the meeting. According to the eldest sister, the meeting was by Omoteso for Omoteso family members yet her husband was in attendance. At the meeting, I was verbally and emotionally abused, disparaged, humiliated and traumatised so much so that I left in tears.

9. Why did the IPO release both lawyers on self recognition and did not treat them as criminals especially after the discovery that indeed I was impersonated and fraud perpetrated in the processing of documents for the purpose of financial crime? The IPO continued to appeal to Adeleke Omoteso's sense of morals instead of treating the petition I filed as a criminal case of impersonation, fraud and financial crime. 
The Area Commander Zungura and Crime Officer Charity listened but justice was mortgaged in the end. I received a watered-down Police Report.


10. Why did the Bergen County Judge refuse to investigate the false claim by Adeleke Omoteso that I filed the said application for probate in Nigeria despite my repeatedly saying that I did not? The application was filed by Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson acting on Adeleke Omoteso's directives. His email to me after I challenged him for seeking a refund of my husband's unused return ticket without my authority stated unequivocally that Bola Omoteso's family/siblings, Mrs. Adedotun Dayspring-Adenusi, Prof Adetoun Sekoni and Adeleke Omoteso, engaged him. How did I know Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson was processing the refund, he copied my husband's email box which unknown to him I had access to. I the living was not informed neither was permission sought from me. But my husband now singing with angels was copied! How so FRAUDULENT. Despite presenting the email as evidence, the judge never verified. 

11. Why did the judge, compel me on the grounds of the fraudulent documents filed by Adeleke Omoteso's lawyer, to enter into an unfair and unwholesome settlement, delegated no mediation attorney to oversee settlement, admitted settlement terms drafted by only an adversary Geoffrey Mueller, (a Caucasian Attorney representing Adeleke Omoteso) without consulting or serving me? The order for the case clearly stated that a written settlement MUST be jointly drafted and signed. However, the draft submitted contains false claims that he drafted it with me and served it on me. To start with, what Adeleke Omoteso used to get this court order passed, with the help of his fraudulent lawyer, was a document he obtained in Nigeria via impersonation. This was known to his lawyer but never verified by the judge. Why was this permitted despite the fact that the USA Law is cast in stone on the distribution of real estate of the deceased where there is no will? Why did a USA judge act in respect of a Nigerian Law of which he has no knowledge, no jurisdiction and which is not binding on Bola Omoteso's Estate since Bola Omoteso was an American citizen who never renounced his citizenship nor legally or intentionally changed his domicile? Why was the words of a brother of the deceased (who is neither an American citizen nor a resident) accepted over and above that of a wife, in a country with laws supposedly protective and respectful of women regardless of race?

12. Why is Adeleke Omoteso claiming refund of money he alleged to have loaned to my husband in 2008 on the basis of an unsigned promissory note which was drafted by Adeleke Omoteso himself; a loan he never asked for (which indicates he may have been fully paid) till Bola Omoteso passed away in 2016? A loan he claimed Bola Omoteso never paid back but I later discovered he received a Honda Pilot valued at $33,000 (excluding cost of shipping from USA to Nigeria) as payback and a number of bank transfers which reflects payment of the loan. I also discovered a document written by Adeleke Omoteso to Bola Omoteso where he indicated that Bola Omoteso had annual annuity running into millions of Naira. Evidence of payment of this annuity does not exist. Adeleke Omoteso gained numerous advantages from Bola Omoteso including opportunities for visit visas to the USA for which many pay top dollars, free shelter and welfare during visits to the USA, educational support, support for building and moving into his home, numerous requests for buy me this and buy me that for himself, his wife and daughters (with email and letter evidence), which includes computer, books and medications all of which should make such a loan between brothers, where any amount still exists, null and void! Yet, he filed a lawsuit not for $80,000 which he claimed to have loaned to Bola Omoteso but $167,000!

13. Why did the New Jersey Surrogate's Court not protect Bola Omoteso's wife despite legally issuing a Letter of Administration to her since April 2016? This document presuppose and accepts the FACT that Omolola Famuyiwa to whom it was issued as of April 2016 remained Bola Omoteso's wife and that Bola Omoteso remained domiciled in Bergen County until death. The document was never disclaimed or withdrawn. Why did the judge compel a settlement a day before responding to my Motion to Dismiss (returnable September 22, 2017) after hearing only the Plaintiff? Why did the lawsuit filed by Adeleke Omoteso over 11 months after Bola Omoteso's death disregard the statute of limitation which says such a case CANNOT be brought after 9 months?

Universal Citation: NJ Rev Stat § 3B:22-4 (2015)

3B:22-4 Limitation of time to present claims of creditors to personal representative; discharge of personal representative where claim is not duly presented before distribution.


3B:22-4. Creditors of the decedent shall present their claims to the personal representative of the decedent's estate in writing and under oath, specifying the amount claimed and the particulars of the claim, within nine months from the date of the decedent's death. If a claim is not so presented to the personal representative within nine months from the date of the decedent's death, the personal representative shall not be liable to the creditor with respect to any assets which the personal representative may have delivered or paid in satisfaction of any lawful claims, devises or distributive shares, before the presentation of the claim.

14. Why did the Nigerian Bar Association refuse to duly investigate the issue of impersonation and fraud reported by me against Adeleke Omoteso and Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson but instead dropped my petition after Adeleke Omoteso responded? I was told I will be sent his response but it never reached me. Is it legal for lawyers to impersonate a widow and file for application for probate in her assumed name without seeking her consent especially when she was physically present in Nigeria and mentally fit? Is part of NBA's mandate protecting criminal lawyers? Does NBA discriminate against women? Adeleke Omoteso was lawyer to Bola Omoteso in his lifetime as such he has acted on all fronts against the ethics of the legal profession by acting to defraud Bola Omoteso's Estate. Adeleke Omoteso processed our vehicles using my husband's name but his own home address and has impounded our Mercedes Benz in his home. Adeleke Omoteso who acted as attorney for Bola Omoteso in his lifetime (proof is available) used information at his disposal including Bola Omoteso's e-signature to forge many documents as well as reneged on the confidentiality code his legal services required. Indeed his initial claim about loan included that Bola Omoteso used all his properties as collateral for the loan he claimed but he had no cover letter to show and had no tenable explanation of how the deeds came to be in his hands so he withdrew this false claim from later lawsuit. Withholding the death certificate, deeds and other documents have made the sale of properties challenging, already property worth $1.5M has been lost to a fraudulent foreclosure by Wells Fargo Bank NA as they seek to illegally hijack other properties.

15. Why did the Lagos State High Court upon investigation and stating that indeed Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson filed the application for probate REFUSE to put the letter, signed by Mrs. Irobosa Omotoso and addressed to me stating that the application has been stopped, on letterhead thereby making it appear informal and so not tenable in the USA but put the letter in respect of the same matter to Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson who connived with Adeleke Omoteso on letterhead? Why? Their letter to the Police which I sighted, says they expunged the first page which was purportedly on letterhead ahead of sending me the letter, WHY?

16. Why was the Bank Certificate issued in my assumed name (as if I applied for it when I never did), never rendered null and void or withdrawn after a caveat was entered against it? Why was a disclaimer not sent to the Bergen County Surrogate's Court to report that the documents which were tendered in evidence in the USA to indicate that I filed for probate in Nigeria were FALSELY obtained? Why was my attempt to reseal the Letter of Administration legally obtained in New Jersey REBUFFED leaving it possible for Adeleke Omoteso to continue to use the fraudulent application for Letters of Administration and Bank Certificate in Nigeria obtained falsely?

17. Why did the Bergen County Surrogate's Court never reach me after receiving a letter from Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson in March 2016 stating falsely that myself and Adeleke Omoteso are proposed administrators in Nigeria (no one has a legal right to propose me as administrator or himself as co-administrator) and state falsely that we have both filed for probate in Nigeria? Unknown to the Surrogate's Court this letter was written to New Jersey on same day as or a day before the application filed by the same person in Nigeria.

18. Why was I not reached when Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson attempted to put Adeleke Omoteso forward as Ancillary Administrator in the USA and obtained information from the Surrogate's Court via Attorney Douglas Bern, without my knowledge?

19. The pre-hearing information stated that no witness was allowed in court yet to argue the case steeped in fraud, Geoffrey Mueller notified the judge but did not notify me as Defendant that 4 witnesses would be called. To gain advantage, Geoffrey Mueller continued to refer to the pre-hearing as a pre-trial or trial and tried to use the law about pre-trial/trial to twist the case in his favour and misdirect the judge. Though the judge corrected him once, he continued to do this. One of the motions filed by Geoffrey Mueller contained a wrong docket number, yet it was admitted.

20. Why did the Judge permit the attorney to invite as expert witness Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson; the very person who fraudulently filed the application in Nigeria, on behalf of Adeleke Omoteso, using my assumed name? The case order stated clearly that no expert witness was noted. I never knew why Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson was allowed in court or permitted to be part of settlement on September 21, 2016 until he inadvertently mentioned it in Nigeria during an investigatory interview on January 31, 2018 with ACP Zungura that he was invited as an expert witness! Why would Judge Toskos allow someone who impersonated me to appear in court as an expert witness on Nigerian Law? Why would he allow a criminal be part of a settlement process?

21. Why was the hurriedly done court recording of about 10-15 minutes, which was not under oath, used as basis for a settlement meeting which lasted over four (4) hours and contained many details not stated in the court? Why was the court recording used as basis for a court order despite no written and signed settlement agreement or mediation supervised by an appointed attorney between both parties. This was a pre-condition as set out in the case order but it was not honoured. The court order as passed have many irregularities including two different handwritings and cancellations and corrections that were not signed by the judge yet it is presently being upheld.

22. Why was the Nigerian Law necessary in a case filed in the USA when the Bergen County Surrogate's Court issued a Letter of Administrator to me under USA Law? Does my being African or being female affect the interpretation of USA Law? 

These questions need answers and points to gross abuse of the rights of a widow by persons and agencies saddled with the responsibility of upholding justice for the vulnerable. Indeed USA pledge includes, "Justice for ALL".

Already, Adeleke Omoteso who has received over $50,000 (verifiable) of his purported loan, another $26,000+ he reported to have received in cash, impounded our Mercedes Benz, made it impossible for me to move chattels lodged in the family house which are properties worth $15,000 has NOW succeeded in fraudulently and illegally obtaining a court order (with irregularities) from the Bergen County Surrogates Court New Jersey to receive the following:

$50,000 as loan repayment from residuary estate. This is an UNVERIFIABLE, UNDOCUMENTED and UNSECURED loan for which Adeleke Omoteso has already received so much. I continue to stumble on transfers made to him by Bola Omoteso.

22% from residuary estate

Waiver of my husband's inheritance from his father, a value of $120,000-150,000. No court has a right to do this yet, a Judge who has no jurisdiction in reference to Nigerian Law has put this forward.


I need a STOP to be put to this MADNESS before I am sued for contempt of court or labelled a criminal for not obeying terms of a doctored and hurriedly passed settlement order in respect of a settlement that was faulty on the grounds of legal irregularities, inadequate consideration (Ireland v. Ireland, 43 N.J. Eq. 311 (Ch. 1888), coercion, undue influence, fraud and for being unconscionable.

Most importantly, I need the Lagos State High Court to withdraw and render null and void the entire Application for Letters of Administration  and Bank Certificate issued in my assumed name - Omolola Omoteso and being used by Adeleke Omoteso, Iseoluwa Abiodun Johnson and Olubunmi Omoteso for fraudulent purposes and to refund any money that may have been withdrawn from my husband's bank account in respect of the fraudulent application.

I need Guaranty Trust Bank to note that Omolola Anne Famuyiwa also referred to as Omolola Omoteso due to marriage to Bola Adetayo Omoteso is the ONLY Legal Administrator for the Estate of Bola Omoteso in USA, Nigeria and anywhere in the world. No one has authority to run Bola Omoteso's bank account without written and notarised authority from her.

I need the National Population Commission to issue another death certificate in my husband's real name - Bola Adetayo Omoteso and real USA address and render previous document fraudulently processed by his brother Adeleke Omoteso with wrong details, null and void and notify the USA Embassy and Bergen County Surrogate's Court as well as forward to them the newly issued one. If a Nigerian address must be used on Bola Omoteso's death certificate, his father's residence in Obanikoro which has always been his "in care of" address in Nigeria may be used.

I need the Lagos State Governor to consider effecting the passing into law of a decree or bill that makes it impossible for any application for letters of administration to be brought without a signed and notarised letter of consent in person by the wife or husband of a deceased. Such must never be processed without a private interview with the spouse of the deceased to rule out duress by family members. This will mitigate in-laws using dubious means including stealing to obtain and fraudulently use death certificate for this purpose. 


I demand an apology (and where possible compensation) from the Bergen County Surrogate's Court for the shoddy way the proceedings of the lawsuit has been handled. In the recording of September 21, 2017, I stated unequivocally that the settlement was unfair. I assumed at that time that in reference to the case order, I would be part of documenting the settlement at a date agreed upon but again I was fraudulently edged out and terms not agreed or misinterpreted were submitted to the judge without my knowledge and passed. I must say the judge listened well but did not thoroughly investigate the matter as such justice was mortgaged in an attempt to be fair to Adeleke Omoteso and his Caucasian attorney, Geoffrey D. Mueller who unknown to the judge, came into equity with unclean hands.

I need all listed and all who stand with me and this cause to flood the traditional and new media with ACTION against widow abuse, widow disinheritance and widowhood rituals. All men have mothers, sisters, wives and daughters and would not wish for them to be mentally, socially, physically, emotionally or financially abused because of inheritance. Write on this 8th day of March for WOMEN to right this wrong against WOMEN.

I crave the indulgence of all women never to be part of the chain of abuse against other women. As we can see, Olubunmi Adetoun Omoteso, a woman who has two daughters was used as a tool to orchestrate this evil plan. It was she who went to collect the falsified death certificate and falsified autopsy results. The death certificate made it possible for her husband and his attorney to impersonate me and put me through mental torture. Many evil widowhood rites and rituals are perpetrated by women as tools of unwholesome revenge. We must remember that God is gracious but Karma never forgets.

I commend those who have remained TRUE to the friendship they had with Bola Omoteso of blessed memory. I commend wholeheartedly Mr. Abiola Ajoni, a brother indeed. Eleda mi a dupe.

Bola Omoteso's return (NOT relocation, NOT change of domicile) to Nigeria in honour of the bond of friendship and brotherhood that spans years with the Vice President of Nigeria was to enable him contribute his quota to his nation of birth and to assist his friend the Vice President in his service to Nigeria for the betterment of citizens. He, who had major medical challenges, could NEVER have renounced his American citizenship to relocate to Nigeria where members of the Presidency travel abroad for medical care.

During the pre-hearing in the Bergen County Surrogates Court, Adeleke Omoteso lied under oath that the role Bola Omoteso was offered in Nigeria was as Secretary of State! This he did to make the judge believe the role Bola Omoteso was offered was so important and required relocation. In truth, the role he was offered was that of an economic adviser, it was for few months and could have been carried out virtually when the time came for him to return to the USA as scheduled. This alone is enough ground for the judge to dismiss the entire lawsuit!

He lied under oath that the things we shipped to Nigeria were put in his own home in Ilupeju when in actual fact the things, which were some of our belongings, were put in the family house in Obanikoro and most of these things are still there. This can be verified by the judge or his representative calling the shipping company to ask the location of delivery.

He lied under oath using an expired but falsified passport in his possession that this was the passport my husband travelled to Nigeria with. However, an entry immigration stamp of December 8, 2015 could NEVER have been in a passport that expired in 2015 October. This can be verified by the judge via the exhibits. If I were a lawyer, the case should have ended at this point because I called the attention of the judge to it... Wool was pulled over it because I was acting pro-se and knew not how to stand my ground or ask for adjournment on this basis. 

He lied in his lawsuit and attested under oath that I, Omolola Famuyiwa, filed for probate in Nigeria as Omolola Omoteso and so should be punished for filing another one in the USA whereas it was his lawyer who connived with him to file the said application in my assumed name in Nigeria. I filed only one application for probate and this was as Omolola A. Famuyiwa at our county of domicile in Bergen County New Jersey, USA.

These four allegations can be proven true by requesting for the lawsuit filed and the recording and/or transcript of the pre-hearing which took place at Bergen County Surrogates Court on September 20, 2017 ahead of the forced settlement. This will establish that Adeleke Omoteso is a pathological LIAR and the lawsuit brought before Judge Toskos was a fabricated lie rooted in widow abuse, impersonation, misrepresentation, manipulation, fraud and attempt to perpetrate financial crime against my husband's estate.


Adeleke Omoteso after his credit claim for $167,000 was denied filed a 250page lawsuit against the estate of someone he claimed was his blood brother just to disinherit his wife! He went on to file more endless pages all in a bid to discredit and depress me but my record remain untarnished by his wickedness and my spirit remains strengthened by the Almighty God.

Siblings of Bola Omoteso, those who called him daddy and all those who supported him to survive sickle cell disease and other medical conditions deserve a part of his inheritance. The siblings cannot on the grounds of greed and fear that I will withhold all according to USA Law, connive to perpetrate fraud on the estate and my person to get it all. Adeleke Omoteso already defrauded other siblings by cutting them out and every other person that should be part of Bola Omoteso's inheritance by holding them in default (in the court order passed shoddily in New Jersey) for not signing into his fraudulent lawsuit. The settlement order passed (still in contention) awarded 22% to Adeleke Omoteso whereas during the forced settlement this was meant for all siblings.

Adeleke Omoteso had a master plan to have Bola Omoteso adopt his daughters. At the time of Bola Omoteso's death, he assumed that his daughters names were on the properties. Finding out this was not so was the genesis and remains the genesis of his malicious abuse and fraudulent venture.

Many widows are molested, abused, disparaged, disinherited, misrepresented, conned, some are even murdered all in a bid to discredit them and take away their rights especially those who have no offspring with their husband. But should nature be a ground for punishing, suffering or disinheriting a widow who has to live with the loss of a life mate.

Due to Adeleke Omoteso's nonsensical claim to male privilege, Bola Omoteso lost his life. Due to Adeleke Omoteso's warped sense of entitlement, a trait Bola Omoteso abhorred in his lifetime, the Estate of Bola Omoteso is being wasted daily, we have already lost to fraudulent foreclosure a $1.5M property and stand to lose all as Adeleke Omoteso's fraudulent lawsuit makes it increasingly impossible for me to keep paying mortgage or sell the properties. I live in fear of being harmed by him as he becomes more and more vicious about taking it all. Adeleke Omoteso's lawyer have continued to harass realtors I engage to help sell properties so I can pay off debts and start afresh. I have not been able to return to full time work since my husband passed on. Peanut benefit due to me from Social Security Administration has been denied me due to false claims made by Adeleke Omoteso that Bola Omoteso relocated to Nigeria when he never did. Bola Omoteso put in 29 years of sweat into work in the USA but we get nothing because Adeleke Omoteso got greedy and wanted all to himself. This same Adeleke Omoteso according to story told to me by my husband, abandoned my husband when he had surgery; his bosom friend had to fly in to be with him! 

With justice delayed, Adeleke Adewale Omoteso and his fraudulent lawyers would move to file contempt of court against me in a case that is rooted in FRAUD.

MY HUMBLE REQUESTS


USA PRESIDENT
I request the USA President to assist to initiate the return of property fraudulently foreclosed by Wells Fargo NA as well as restore justice and faith in the USA legal system especially as it concerns probate laws. 

WELLS FARGO BANK NA
I request Wells Fargo Bank NA to quit harassing me. The property fraudulently foreclosed between September and December 2016 was foreclosed under the guise that Bola Omoteso was not responding. However, in April 2016, I opened a Bola Omoteso Estate Account with Wells Fargo. An Estate Account can only be opened to someone deceased and documents submitted includes a death certificate. I have filed a motion against Wells Fargo but I cannot afford a lawyer to continue the process. Wells Fargo was aware Bola Omoteso passed away but lied under oath and perpetrated fraud in the sale of the property. This they did without ever notifying me; no single correspondence about the Sheriff Sale or foreclosure was sent to me! Wells Fargo is presently scheming to take other properties while disapproving all my request for a payment plan. Without a forbearance plan, I cannot bring any of the accounts current. In light of the passing of Bola Omoteso, I request Wells Fargo to in lieu of the property fraudulently taken, waive all debts and loans on the remaining properties or pay to the Estate of Bola Omoteso the equity in the properties so harassments by them can stop FOREVER.

BERGEN COUNTY SURROGATE'S COURT
I request the Bergen County Surrogate's Court and indeed the Judge to on the grounds of fraud DISMISS the lawsuit in its entirety. 


NG & USA ATTORNEY GENERAL
NG & NJ STATE BAR ASSOCIATION
I request the NG and USA Attorney General, NG and NJ State Bar Association to open an inquiry into this matter. I am not interested in Adeleke Omoteso being punished but the law is welcome to do the needful as a means of stopping other lawyers from perpetrating such fraud.

US CONSULATE LAGOS
The US Consulate should note that any visit to USA by Adeleke Adewale Omoteso and his wife, Olubunmi Adetoun Omoteso is no longer to our residence. They have continued to traumatise me since my husband passed on. Adeleke Omoteso visited in September 2017; while he may have indicated our home as place he planned to stay, he never came to our residence. 

While I will continue to honour visa letters written by my husband to other persons and host such persons in our home, where it still exists in the USA, I am not responsible for hosting Adeleke Omoteso or his wife in America. 


I also by this open letter notify the American Embassy in Nigeria and USA Government that any use of our home address in USA by these two in any bank registration, financial account, transaction or for the purchase of any item in the USA is NOT authorised by me - Bola Omoteso's living spouse.

I have suffered greatly by reason of Adeleke Adewale Omoteso, Olubunmi Adetoun Omoteso and Iseoluwa Omolaja Abiodun-Johnsons's nefarious actions. I demand JUSTICE for my husband, for his estate and for me - his living spouse. I demand JUSTICE on this March 8, for all women who have suffered similar fate.

PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
I plead with the President of Nigeria, Vice President of Nigeria and Attorney General of Nigeria to consider a Ministry for Widows and/or to ensure a passing into law a decree or bill that makes abuse and disinheritance of widows a punishable crime with no option of fine. As part of bringing real positive change to Nigerian citizens, my husband worked tireless with others especially in the Diaspora to come up with white papers and in the process met with the President of Nigeria. He worked tirelessly alongside others as part of the transition committee. Yet, his death which may not have happened when it did IF he never ventures to serve, drew no insurance payment or benefit. Let the granting of this request be a lifetime legacy and benefit to Bola Omoteso

I am not able to afford an attorney in Nigeria or the USA to bring these criminals to book. A lawyer who received 100,000 Naira in Nigeria did nothing and one who received $500 in the USA told Judge Toskos I did not pay retainer fee as such he was not allowed to speak on my behalf and NEVER refunded the money. The attorney went on to collect other funds to bring Mr. Joe Burden, the rapper, who absconded with over $50,000 in rent and other charges. YET the court did NOT award a lawyer to me in this case which was referred to by the judge as "sophisticated". Instead I was put under duress, after about 12 months of mental stress and legal torture, to enter into settlement after the Judge personally approached me (against legal ethics) and brought me into a settlement conference which included Geoffrey Mueller, Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson and Adeleke Omoteso, all attorneys, who put pressure on me, manipulated the discussion and intimidated me on behalf of Adeleke Omoteso.

An elderly Caucasian attorney in Hackensack, New Jersey said to me, "Young woman this case should never have made it to court, I am sure you are wondering why everyone is walking all over you? You are a woman, you are black, you have no money, and you have no lawyer!"

Adeleke Omoteso went on to say in the presence of Police Officers in Area F Ikeja that he is doing all this to punish me. I guess by marrying his brother and making his care my priority, I messed up Adeleke Omoteso's master plan for sole inheritance one which included cutting out other siblings in the name of Bola Omoteso adopting his daughters!


Thankfully, I have a God and I know He fights the cause of His children especially widows. When I challenged Adeleke Omoteso about going diabolical (using juju) in a bid to further perpetrate evil, he shockingly did not deny it. Instead, he subconsciously responded in anger "Sebi iwo na tan candle!" How so laughable if not  wicked. He went on to say that he saw me (one can only wonder how since I was in the USA and he was in Nigeria) having a procession with lighted candles around our home. As I did no such thing, what he saw must be the procession of ANGELS and the FIRE of the HOLY SPIRIT keeping guard over God's precious daughter and the estate of their son. The law may be about who can argue a case and throw in ENDLESS LIES but justice approved by God is about what is TRUE. James 1:27, Luke 18:1-8.

Why am I publicly reaching out? Bola Omoteso of blessed memory detested abuse of any kind. It has been over two years and I refuse to be forced into a code of silence because Bola Omoteso's friends have become divided with regards to mediation and lawyers have chosen to use the holes in law to kill and steal! I refuse to be turned into a mental case because I dared to love and stand for the truth.

Reality is that I have exhausted my human strength and wish to put a final end to my running from pillar to post in search of help. I wish to put my energy into staying alive and keeping Temi's memory alive with the support of his sincere friends while those responsible step in to enact justice. At the end of the day, 100% based on matrimonial right and 22% obtained fraudulently by Adeleke Omoteso of 0% is zero.

A righteous President and Vice President must arise to stand up for this widow and indeed all widows. Under your watch, no widow should be made to suffer in addition to grieving.

Respectfully submitted,

Dr. Omolola Famuyiwa
Living Spouse of Bola Omoteso
Legal Administrator, Bola Omoteso Estate

No comments: