Saturday, March 17, 2018

ISEOLUWA ABIODUN-JOHNSON QUIT HARASSING MY FATHER

Iseoluwa Omolaja Abiodun-Johnson, ACIArb, LL.B (O.A.U), BL. Born on 12th October, 1964 as “Tunde Omolaja Ogun”. He changed his name to “Iseoluwa Omolaja Abiodun-Johnson” in 2004.

You will need a lawyer as my public outcry gets attention so I suggest you get one.

Yesterday, my Dad called to say a lawyer called to harass him about delivering a letter to him at his residence...

Remembering your THREATS during the ongoing police investigation at Area F Command on your criminal activities in relation to conniving with Adeleke Omoteso and his wife to obtain original death certificate with which your law firm forged letters affirming Adeleke Omoteso as administrator and filed letters of administration as confirmed by the Lagos State Judiciary in a widow's assumed name and used this application to obtain a bank certificate and with this proceeded to GTBank to gain access as administrator to the deceased account, I immediately knew this unwelcome call emanated from you or your office.

But for the fact that he was not at home, he may have been DECEIVED to accept service for a document that is NOT for him and most likely legal.

Let me make it CLEAR that my father (a former Police Officer) and I, have different phone numbers; the numbers are not similar in any way as to make you or your emissary call him in error or assume that to be my number. I am an ADULT and I stopped residing with my father after my NYSC in 1998 (about twenty years ago). Adeleke Omoteso visited my residence with his family before my marriage. I do not reside with my father and my father has no power of attorney to act on my behalf in ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER. 

I ask you in VERY STRONG TERMS to DESIST from contacting him virtually or physically. Any such call to his phone OR visit to his residence would be taken as an abuse, harassment, misplaced aggression and threat to his life for which further criminal petitions will be filed against you and your cronies. 

I am aware that my going public has created a welcome ripple effect as folks who have hitherto remained silent or were unaware of you and your cronies' criminal activities have contacted me. I do hope those who are your clients will also read the story so they can make an informed decision about retaining your services.

Going public became my ONLY means of forcing the hands of JUSTICE to stop the MADNESS that has gone on for over two years and has continued to threaten to engulf me.

No matter how you tilt the issues at hand, using a death certificate obtained by a person who had NO LEGAL AUTHORITY to do so and the same document being used to file for letters of administration in an assumed name of the wife of a deceased person without informing her, seeking her consent or receiving a letter of authority from her and going further to obtain a bank certificate in the said name is CRIME. One that a lawyer with the claim you make to gazillion years of practicing law should NEVER have been embroiled in. If you bribe everyone on earth, GOD MY ADVOCATE cannot be bribed and He has began to JUDGE. If you still have a conscience, come clean and back off.

For every WORD I have online, I have proof; the strongest one being the death certificate collected by Olubunmi Omoteso who is neither wife nor sister to the deceased. To have impersonated or usurped such a role and remain quiet about doing so and worse still withhold the document and not give it to the wife of the deceased make her a CRIMINAL or an accomplice or accessory to crime. You were physically present when I confronted Adeleke Omoteso who responded vocally in a way that affirms his diabolism. If you have issues about anything I have online, you are welcome to add your comments to my posts and I will respond. Otherwise, instead of trying to deceive an elderly man to believe you have a letter for him that he is not in anyway connected to, legally follow due process to serve me. I have exercised my human right; freedom of opinion and freedom to petition.

Here is the direct link in case your call to my father is based on hearsay http://ou-journal.blogspot.com/2018/03/open-letter-on-impersonation-fraud-and_8.html

Even in the settlement I was forced into at the Bergen County Surrogate's Court and for which you joined Adeleke Omoteso to put me under duress, Adeleke Omoteso has perpetrated FRAUD by not following the Case Management Order which clearly states that settlement will be deemed complete after BOTH parties write down terms and BOTH sign before the end of the settlement. You were there, was that done? Ask him for the Case Management Order to verify terms under which settlement is deemed complete.

I am sick of going to court or making rounds to the police station for a case rooted in FRAUD! I will no longer be a party to the cycle of ill-will and code of silence in hope that mediation will be done by those who have attempted to bring you and your cronies into equity with clean hands... 

I have paused multiplying the posts just to allow credible minds, just getting wind of the matter, to attempt a mediation. But no mediation would be deemed fair and complete until the original death certificate, original autopsy result, American passport and other legal documents withheld by Adeleke Omoteso is returned to the wife of the deceased, the application for letters of administration formally withdrawn, the bank certificate obtained in my name without my knowledge tendered to the Lagos High Court to be rendered null and void and the money drawn from the deceased's account is returned. Any fair mediation must also include a letter to all concerned including the Bergen Surrogate's Court to withdraw every lie formerly delivered in form of correspondence by you and Adeleke Omoteso or his attorney in the USA withdrawing the lawsuit which is based on impersonation and fraud. 

Perhaps you do not understand that applying for letters of administration in my assumed name and obtaining a bank certificate in that name and going to the USA to claim Adeleke Omoteso by virtue of that fraudulent application is an administrator of the Bola Omoteso Estate is IMPERSONATION and FRAUD geared towards obtaining FINANCIAL ADVANTAGE which is FINANCIAL CRIME. 

God has led me and granted me the strength to bring the world into this matter which has gone on for two years. My work includes advocating for others; no woman would have suffered such fraud for three months under my watch yet because my husband's family was involved, I prayed and waited for sense to prevail for two years. In his moment of grave grief, even JESUS, whom you claim to know and serve, cried out so loud that the veil of secrecy was torn to lay totally bare the truth of free worship.

By going public, the hold of silence is broken and I am glad credible minds are NOW interested in putting a STOP to the MADNESS. Yes, it is INSANITY for a brother to file a lawsuit against someone he claims to have a blood relationship with, all in a bid to gain financial advantage.

Your Lawsmiths company letterhead was used to file the application after which you also wrote to the USA to present Adeleke Omoteso as administrator. When you realised he could not be recognised as one without the consent of the wife of the deceased, you went further to request for information about how he could become an ancillary administrator! Did you not write? Ki lo to yen! Was I informed? Who does that without the consent of a legal wife? Who appointed Adeleke Omoteso as administrator? Does your legal tentacle stretch to usurp such legal boundaries? At what meeting were you chosen to hold brief for me without my consent.

When you attempted to seek refund for my husband's unused return ticket, you copied Temi who was singing with angels but did not mention it to me or copy me. Who were you deceiving? You had no idea I had access to his email. I promptly reached you but you abused me and put a clause that you owe me an apology if I have been made legal administrator. After I made you understand I was indeed the legal administrator and do NOT give you permission to act on my behalf or for Temi, your PRIDE could not lead you to apologise. I became a legal administrator in April 2016 whereas your fraudulent application in Lagos State Judiciary has been stopped after myself and my lawyer entered a caveat. Yet, you did not give up...

After you met with me in the USA (unknown to me without Adeleke Omoteso's consent) you said to me that now that you have met me, you do realise that what has been said about me was FALSE. You personally apologised to me in America for filing for letters of administration in Nigeria in my name without my knowledge, consent and authority. You said you believed what sister told you hence filing an application for probate without my knowledge. I there and then told you that apology was not sufficient. The entire falsehood and fraud rests on your connivance. As a lawyer, how could you believe without confirming when I was physically present in Nigeria and reachable by phone. You thereafter had the audacity to query me for not changing my last name legally. Wetin concern you? How is this your personal problem?! 

Let your conscience lead you to come clean.

Indeed you must have been shocked when I walked into your covert meeting with the Assistant Crime Officer Martha in February 2018 after being directed by the Holy Spirit to come there. For all meetings before then, I was invited but you were there ALONE to arm twist the Police as was made clear to me but what you demanded was denied you. This incidence of me walking in should tell you I have GOD and He rules in the affairs of mortals!

All you have done plus attempting to pervert JUSTICE are punishable CRIMES. In a sane country, where the rule of law is respected, you and the other two will be in jail licking the wounds of your own making. 

I am a Christian and you or them being punished will serve a note of warning, to others perpetrating widow abuse, that this is INHUMAN and INHUMANE and must STOP. But, punishing you is NOT my goal. Punishing you will not bring back Temi. Punishing you will not win back two years plus that this madness has wasted... My goal is to get JUSTICE for Temi and I, and for thousands of women who may have suffered similar ill-will by people and agencies that should have protected them.

You, Adeleke Omoteso and Olubunmi Omoteso who collected the deceased's death certificate without informing me or without collecting a letter of authority from me and have withheld the death certificate TILL DATE, seems to have bribed or cornered EVERYONE. 

Yes, I have no moral deficiency to bribe anyone or money to bring a legal suit against you and others (it would even be a waste of time since you have so far literally got away with murder) BUT as a JOURNALIST, I will continue to use my "pen" on "public walls" and co-opt my colleagues and mentees to #DemandandINSIST on JUSTICE. 

The LORD is my ROCK, and my FORTRESS, and my DELIVERER; my GOD, my STRENGTH, in whom I will trust; my BUCKLER, and the HORN of my SALVATION, and my HIGH TOWER. ~ Psalm 18:2 

I warn you AGAIN to leave my elderly father out of this, he is still mourning the loss of his son-in-law.

No comments: