Sunday, August 12, 2018

Open Petition: BER-P-031-17/BER-P-032-17

In 2016 February, while on vacation during which his temporary appointment as Economic Adviser to the VP was being discussed, my husband passed away in Nigeria as a result of a medical negligence initiated by a man who calls himself his brother - Adeleke Omoteso.
Impersonation. Fraud. Financial Crime!

In the same month, Adeleke’s wife illegally collected my husband’s death certificate and autopsy result in Nigeria and never mentioned/gave it to me.
In March 2016 Adeleke engaged a lawyer to file an application for letters of administration with the Lagos High Court using the death certificate without informing me or seeking my consent. He filed the application in my name and his name. He was issued a bank certificate, which endorsed his application without verifying the legitimacy of the application. The court confirmed that Iseoluwa Abiodun Johnson filed the application in my name and Adeleke's name, stopped the probate process but REFUSED to revoke document.
In March 2016, he presented himself at the American Embassy as next of kin in a bid to take over properties in the USA. He notified Bergen County Surrogate’s Court that himself and I have been proposed as co-administrators in Nigeria and jointly filed an application using the bank certificate as proof. This was a LIE. He sought to be made the administrator and later sought to be made ancillary administrator. All without informing or notifying me. The Bergen Surrogate Court NEVER brought this ploy to my attention.
Without being aware of the application in Nigeria and power of attorney, I filed an application for letter of administration in April 2016 and this was granted. My domicile remained Bergen County New Jersey. The letter of administration was renewed in March 2018. In April 2016, after all attempts to be made administrator or ancillary failed, in a bid to profit from his brother’s estate by filing a claim that the deceased owes him loan (unsecured with no note), he swore on oath to an affidavit and power of attorney in which he stated clearly that his deceased brother’s last address was in Bergen County New Jersey. After the claim was struck out, he filed in 2017 January a lawsuit in Bergen County with the same court where I have been granted letters of administration; despite the statues of limitation that bars such lawsuit. Two background allegations - deceased relocated (unfounded) and the deceased owes him money (unfounded). The judge ignored the FACTS that this filed lawsuit was by a non-American and non-Resident laying claims to things outside USA's jurisdiction. The suit was based on impersonation and attempt to perpetrate fraud in line with illegal practice of widow disenfranchisement in Nigeria. It was brought after the statutes of limitation barring such. The plaintiff’s actions are clear evidence that he could not be trusted. In March 2017, the judge gave a Case Management Order setting it forth as rules to guide the case. At no time was this repealed. On September 20 2017 the judge encouraged both parties to settle ahead of the hearing continuing on the 21st but I showed no interest in settlement until the judge met me privately to compel and coerce me to settle and took me to a room where the plaintiff and his attorney were already waiting. No lawyer or counsel was detailed to be part of the kangaroo settlement.
While settlement discussion was still ongoing the judge rushed all parties into the courtroom to put the settlement on record. I had no idea what this means. Oath was not taken, session was not explained. Proceeding was rushed with only the plaintiff’s attorney being allowed to state the terms, as he understood it. I mentioned clearly that the settlement was UNFAIR.
Judge Menelaos Toskos, who flouted the rule of law by admitting a case outside the USA jurisdiction, did nothing to verify that this fraudster is indeed a legitimate brother. He seeks to take away my rights by ordering that I be removed as administrator and a fraudster who impersonated me to obtain a document he claims was obtained by me, be awarded benefits, which includes $50,000. This was after the judge compelled me via a private conversation to enter into an unconscionable settlement. 

The judge permitted the Plaintiff’s attorney - Geoffrey Mueller to write down terms alone and file alone without serving me. An order has now been passed to remove me as administrator on the words of these fraudsters. This can be redressed IF Lagos Judiciary comes clean. The judge has refused to follow the Case Management Order he set forth. The judge has refused to verify the FACTS of impersonation and fraud on the court by the Plaintiff. The judge completely ignores that the lawsuit was brought after the period set forth by the statues of limitation. The court staff continues to treat me with contempt and frustrate me. This is a case of racial and gender bias as well as human rights violation. I have lost a $1.5M property to Wells Fargo who foreclosed it illegally. I need this fraud to be investigated and justice done.

#JusticeforOmolola

No comments: