Friday, September 30, 2016

Developing Story: Fraudulent Insider Dealing by Wells Fargo

The last time I wrote about Wells Fargo, I shared how I have not heard from them...



No doubt, Wells Fargo lacks financial transparency and has treated me very unfairly, more like WICKEDLY. The bank lacks incentives for peaceful arbitration and instead have resorted to methods which include insider dealing and dual tracking; saying they are trying to help me and foster resolution, delaying response to all my correspondence, harassing me with calls, trying to compel me to enter into modification which includes transfer of the deed and other inhumane methods while they secretly went behind me to foreclose.

The rumour from my realtor was that there was a Sheriff Sale on July 22 during which a buyer put down 10%. I immediately wrote to Wells Fargo but all my correspondence on the property since June only received response stating the borders and goal post of enquiry has been moved to a farther date. To make matters worse, the staff who I was told was involved in the Sheriff Sale but who claimed to me that he was a new staff and would do everything to make enquiries and give feedback within two days went on AWOL (absent without leave). Earlier this week, I learned that Joshua (Josh) Wells is no longer a staff of Wells Fargo.




Well, I went to pray on the property and found a trash truck but no one on site. I went to the police station to report that the tenant had absconded with my rent and may have handed over the keys to other persons but the report was not filed, instead I was told it is a civil matter. I returned to the property on another day with a valuator as part of plan to get a buyer, guess what I found? Artisans working on the property!

I reported to the Edgewater Police again and was told to change the locks. Before I did, I left a note in hope that I would be contacted. After no one contacted me, I proceeded to change the locks. Knowing that whoever claimed to have bought it would show up the next day. I went there the next day; upon seeing artisans, I called 911.

When the first Policeman arrived, he said this may be a civil case and wanted to leave almost immediately. He got no identification and just wanted to see my proof… I showed him documents but truth be told, I did not go there in hope that I would have to show proof especially since both units belong to my husband and the other unit still had a tenant, this in my opinion is verifiable proof. All I had were statements of accounts showing the property under our name and these documents were as current as August ending.

A second Policeman arrived and he in a professional manner asked for identification. Even though he asked for identity cards from everyone, only one of the artisants and I provided identification and he did not query that. Soon one of the artisans got someone on the phone who spoke to the policeman and he reported that the person was on his way. 

While we waited, one of the policemen made it clear that if the person coming also lay claim to the property, they would have to seal off the property… After a long wait during which one of the policemen asked for the person to be called again, a Jewish man arrived. He remained in his vehicle perhaps speaking to someone on the phone and did not alight until he was asked to. He thereafter showed a photocopied document.

One of the policemen questioned that the document did not have a raised seal and that the last page did not show the address of the property… I did not know this man and had not received any letter from the bank. Enough reasons in my opinion for them to ask that we sort this out in court. But of course white skin matters! The policeman documented his identification without mentioning his name.

I moved close enough but did not see his name, what I saw instead was $702,000 as he pointed to what he paid. He mentioned on enquiry that he bought the property at an auction on August 2 (which means the deed had been done even before the realtor informed me!). One of the policemen then said that based on document the man has (what of the document I showed!), I would have to leave. I never realised that policemen could play the role of jury and judge! 

I stood off the property but he tried to verbally harass me to leave. One asked for my vehicle like it mattered that I drove and I told them I did not drive. He insisted I live to avoid altercation and I told him plainly that I was not on the property and he could not make me leave. I stood my ground.

Soon, a man arrived. He parked at the opposite side of our property, alighted and went straight to the buyer which by now I am thinking is husband of Naomi Spira going by the name the realtor gave me. They exchanged pleasantries and chatted for a while then he looked in my direction and the following conversation ensued:

Man:   You lose, I win. I asked you to pay you didn't now you lose!  Me:      You don't even know me... Man:   I know you, I know Bola Omoteso. I know everything.

While this was going on, I took a good picture of him. Still I wondered who this man is. He chatted with the buyer and they both went upstairs and returned. After they did, the police asked who he was and he said "I built this house." About the same time, the buyer called him by name, Danny. That was when it CLICKED!

This is Danny Arvatz! The same man who sold the property to my husband and continued to extort over $2500 from him for YEARS! The same man who called me from the blues in April and asked whether I wanted to continue paying him or risk foreclosure!

The Police asked him to leave. He spoke with the buyer for a while and left. As he did, I took more photos of him. Then I left.

As I sat at the bus stop, I decided to google the name Daniel Arvatz in other to match it with the photo I took and bam! Same person. I googled Naomi Spira and found out her husband's name is Alan Spira. I decided to google Daniel's contact and I found out that he shared the same office address as my realtor. I dug further and realised he lived in the area. 

This builder sold the property to my husband as a new construction but a document I recently found show our realtor as having worked with him previously as realtor on the property. The builder connived to put in an inferior elevator which we never used. Wells fargo presented a lawyer to my husband who ended up extorting money and NEVER filed any case against tenants brought by realtor or against Wells Fargo for fraudulent dealings!

The builder extorted money from my husband for YEARS. Upon his passing, he called me from the blues and threatened that he would foreclose on the property if I would not continue to pay him. I told him I was reliably informed about the story and told him that if he continued to call, I would proceed to send the letter my husband sent to him to FBI. I recollect mentioning this to the realtor who claimed that he used to give her business but due to his fraudulent dealings she was no longer in touch with him.

I pieced EVERYTHING together. This man was reliably informed by someone that I was in country and using my husband’s phone which prompted him to call me. The realtor is listed as third party on the property with the bank, have inside knowledge and knew when my husband passed thereby prompting a quick foreclosure process which exploited by being in grief. She introduced me to a lawyer who began eviction proceedings against the tenant Joseph Budden but she went without my permission to tell the attorney to hands off because someone else bought the property. I of my own volition reached the attorney and realized the case would come up the next Monday. I went and a default judgement was entered. 

As I left the court excitedly, I called her but she did not pick she later told me that Joseph (Joe) Budden may have left as someone told her they saw a moving truck in front of the unit. When I asked her to check since her office was in the same area, she declined. When I asked how she knew about the Sherrif Sale, she claimed the buyer called her because she is listed online as the realtor. She later said the buyer had gone to harass the tenant to leave. She made me understand later that a person who may wish to lend the buyer money to enable them close quickly called her asking about the tenant so as to know whether to retain him… I wondered why she was being called by everyone. But as it turns out now, she knows or may be working for the builder and this is a fraud crime!

My search a week before shows that this woman who runs a private real estate business actually ends up selling many properties! She succeeded in getting us tenants, many of whom end up side stepping their agreement - they have pets, the sublease etc, and cheating my husband the way the builder did for years!

Though my husband brought a buyer who offered $803,000 which the bank declined and later $830,000 which the bank accepted, upon his demise, they sent a letter declining. But as it turns out, the realtor connived with the builder to bring a buyer who hurried to close on the property for $702,000 far less than my husband despite the fact that $830,000 was still an offer on the table!


PLEASE HELP ME! United States of America's pledge of allegiance states and I quote, "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." In the spirit of justice for all, I ask that you help me get justice. The help you render would ensure many who have been scammed, including the State and Federal Government who through such deals have been defrauded of legitimate tax, get their due back from these SCAMMERS.

No comments: