Friday, January 1, 2021

Dear President Donald Trump

Dear President Donald Trump, This is Dr. Omolola Omoteso aka Dr. Omolola Famuyiwa. I reside in Fort Lee NJ at a property racially zoned as Englewood NJ; a property, which sits on one parcel of land but is taxed double by the City of Englewood NJ in a bid to drive us; drive me and my family away completely from this property.. May I appeal to you that before you leave office you look into the issue of fraud against widows. Before my husband died in 2016 under questionable circumstance, we owned two properties with four units; we resided in one of the units. Upon his death, American judges connived with American and Nigerian attorneys to take away my successor rights and to steal all we own including pants, panties, jewelleries, cash, gym equipment, from our Edgewater property since April 2019. This is said to have been done by Jenny Flom, an American attorney. When I tried to stand my ground, Police sent me on wrong diagnosis to Englewood Hospital for confinement and later brutalised me. As of this moment, all we own have been taken excluding one unit of the property in the Fort Lee area zoned as Englewood occupied by a UN Women Staff (Ms. Pamela Odudoh). According to her, an attorney claims to have bought the property. This is FALSE. This attorney is said to have now started collecting rent despite the fact that the covid policy that came out in March/April forbids anyone from carrying on with any litigation that has to do with eviction, ejection, or sale of a property. As former UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon said, "No woman should lose her status, livelihood or property when her husband dies." Sadly, even in USA, I have been made to go through unbearable trauma by institutions that should serve justice and I am asking you to step in as the President of the United States of America. President Trump, PLEASE look into the issue of successor rights fraud, connivance by judges and attorneys to defraud vulnerable persons. Also look into the issue of access to justice for those who are not able to afford astronomically high attorney fees, especially widows. If criminals have access to justice via state or federal attorneys, Sir, widows should. I thank you for your time. I thank you for listening and I pray that God Almighty will give you the ability to do something even before you leave office to wipe away my tears and the tears of other widows. Thank you. God bless you.

Dr. Omolola Omoteso-Famuyiwa is an broadcast 
journalist and advocate for press freedom, human rights and social justice.

No comments: