Saturday, January 12, 2019

OMOLOLA SAYS: HELP! The AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM OF INJUSTICE WANTS TO KILL ME!!!

The American legal system attempting complicity in fraudulent cases will not kill me!

Is this justice or fraud?

1. Foreclosure: F-022589-12
2. Foreclosure: F-017665-18
3. Foreclosure: F-023102-18

Wachovia gave a loan to my husband, Bola Omoteso.

Wachovia is deceased.

Bola Omoteso is deceased 

My husband never agreed to do business with Well Fargo who now claims to have bought Wachovia.

Ties should have been severed. The percentage interest was either zero or low, now it is high.

Wells Fargo already high handedly and illegally harassed Bola Omoteso’s tenants, took Bola Omoteso’s property in Myrtle Avenue Edgewater NJ and paid nothing to his wife - Omolola Famuyiwa, from the fraudulent sale.

That property was valued at 1.5M DOLLARS.

The outstanding on all three properties still owned by Bola Omoteso is about 1.5M

Three things:

How can a case by Wells Fargo against Bola Omoteso be admisssible when Bola Omoteso NEVER took a loan from Wells Fargo?

How can a case by Wells Fargo against Bola Omoteso be admisssible when Wachovia from whom he took a loan is now deceased.

How can a case by Wells Fargo against Bola Omoteso be admisssible when Bola Omoteso is now deceased. 

If Wells Fargo truly owns this loan how can they continue to attempt to sue a ghost?

How can they continue to send representatives to lay siege on our home?

How can they transfer loan and permit collectors to harass me?

How can they continue to inundate me with hundreds of letters which simply says enquiry is ongoing?

How can they continue to demand a response and when none is received file for default to be entered despite the fact that I responded? 

I could not afford to pay and did not pay the filing fees. I asked for it to be waived and I received no response.

These properties have NOT been transferred to me as wife! It has been three years! For months I paid mortgage but it got to a point when I realised that I was allowed to pay but not allowed to make decisions like modification. 

My checks were returned including one for $5000 because Wells Fargo insisted it was not complete. So they deliberately put me back on taxes!

I let them know the family finance has changed and I need for the equity to be paid out but they refused?

The properties they are now attempting to foreclose are wrongly zoned and wrongly taxed. This is a two-family property on one land in Fort Lee area of Bergen County. But for fraudulent reasons which has affected sale as well as rent is zoned as Englewood and taxed as two separate properties with about $25,000 in property tax! Kilode! E fe pa mi ni! (Yoruba translation required)

This is ALL A SCAM and the USA COURT IS BECOMING COMPLICIT IN THE ABUSE OF BLACKS, POOR and WOMEN.

I ask that the default entered be vacated and Wells Fargo be prosecuted for attempting to sue a GHOST.

My husband owed Wachovia but when they sold out without his approval, the deal is off, both can lick their wounds! They got paid for years.

I can only act when my husband’s name is swapped with mine on the title. This way refinance or reverse mortgage would be explored.

Mediation may be the only way forward or the court can grant a zero bill to Bola Omoteso considering that a property worth 1.5M DOLLARS owned by him was fraudulently foreclosed by Wells Fargo without a single letter to me as wife.

I do not have an attorney, I cannot afford one. I ask that one paid by the state

No comments: