Thursday, April 13, 2017

Enquiry Into Fraudulent Foreclosure


Dear One:

If you are here to HELP, I need an enquiry into the issue below:

My husband died in February 2016. We were outside the country when he passed and I immediately contacted the bank but they insisted on death certificate etc. By April I got that as well as a Letter of Administration along with my marriage certificate and personally delivered to one of Wells Fargo's branches. On same day, April 28 2016, I opened an Estate Account.

Wells Fargo (WF) being fully aware by virtue of this, claimed not to be aware and went on to hurriedly auction our home when they knew the home had become part of an estate. They claimed my husband did not respond when they received documents including his death certificate to open an estate account! 

When they realised I cracked the connivance between them and the fraudulent builder and fraudulent broker (realtor), they lied to the court that the buyer did not pay fully and as a result asked the judge to vacate the sale. The judge vacated the sale... 

I thought justice was served and the property will now be returned but WF removed me in copy and went behind me to stay the sale... This I found out last week.

I need an enquiry into the following:

1. Wells Fargo auctioning a house without corresponding with me as wife/legal administrator

2. Wells Fargo auctioning to a known buyer which is illegal. The buyer is VERY WELL KNOWN to the builder who is also VERY WELL KNOWN to the realtor.

3. Wells Fargo asking judge to reinstate a sale that has been vacated.

4. Wells Fargo going ahead to flip a property when they were aware sale has been vacated.

5. Wells Fargo claiming not to know my husband passed on and refusing to recognise me until the house was fraudulently sold? Remember an estate account was opened.

6. Deliberately defrauding an estate and putting me through undue pain, added grief plus mental and physical stress.

7. Wells Fargo's robo call which aggravated my husband's health and the incessant letters to tenant which celebrity tenant cited as reason for not paying ten months rent before absconding.

8. Wells Fargo leaving Bola Omoteso's account open and sending e-statements to his email to give a semblance that he is alive despite the fact that I formally closed the account on April 28, 2016.


I have tried to reach legal aid for free representation but once they see estate asset, they decline. Unfortunately the estate is immersed in debt so I cannot afford legal representation.

A legal aide I spoke with yesterday assured me the house is yet to be foreclosed legally that they only want to fraudulent cheat me out of the property; I don't know what to believe.

I thank you for your assistance.

No comments: