Thursday, November 23, 2023

Do you feel alienated from God?

Rev. Omolola Omoteso, DMin.


Do you feel alienated from God?


The prayer points, edited below, were from 3 sent to me by my newest friend. Let me expound as the Holy Spirit directed.

Jesus Christ as human, while experiencing an emotional meltdown, a depressive episode, cried out in Matthew 27:46, My God! My God! Why art thou forsaken me!

The question is how could He have been forsaken when it was an 'ajomo' with Divinity. The Psalmist cried out too in Psalm 22:1.

Indeed a man who watched his mother take her last breath at the hospital blurted out as I ministered to him and other loved ones, as Chaplain at the hospital where I presently serve, "Where the hell was God when I needed him few minutes ago!"

Well, that is what humanity does! If we are not careful, flesh and feelings will truncate us from Divinity and we will feel alienated, and if not careful, humiliation would follow. That very mouth, voice, lungs etc. the man I mentioned lamented with, was given to him by who?

God remains God even in your anger, frustration and exasperation. He is always where He was at creation...

You may have experienced such in your life time, where the only question on your lips is where is God. It is important to check first, before you blame God, whether there is sin in your life. Jesus experienced alientation when He was carrying the sin of the world. The Psalmist lamented after he sinned... You may NOT have sinned but paying the price for those you are standing in the gap for.

In the throes of darkness when I returned from the UK to the USA to see that our most expensive home, 88B Myrtle Avenue, Edgewater, NJ, which I laboured with labourers to renovate for 3 years, had been hijacked by enemies brought in by household wickedness and locks changed, and found myself on the street; with just my hand luggage to my name, I made a discovery.

As I sat at the bus stop ready to spend my first night on the street with no active phone to call anyone, I rummaged through my now scattered hand luggage to fish out a moldy ajeku chicken from days before, remnant from my last super in the UK 2 or 3 days earlier, washed it off and prepared to eat it, I was triggered to say out loud, before satanic orchestra would join the host of hell to put ideas in my mind, I AM OMOLOLA, THE DAUGHTER OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.

This proclamation emboldened me. Home or no home, bed or no bed, food or no food, my identity is standing strong in God- unbendable, unshakable, immovable!

That night, as God began to orchestrate His better plan and purpose for my life, I made the greatest discovery. What I see or experience is NOT what dictates whether God is present in my life. What dictates the presence of God is my relationship with God, my belief in the Holy Spirit and the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:20

Immediately I affirmed God and my place as the daughter of God, things turned in orbit and helpers of destiny were sent to take me up. Within few days I was in a hotel paid for by someone ordained and order to show me God's love. Someone who had abandoned her book project years earlier reached me at the hotel with cash plus plea that God said she must restart and complete the project!

Do you feel orphaned or alienated from God?

If yes, I encourage you to pray these prayer points and become mindful about those times you let your flesh or feeling rule over God in your spirit, soul and body. If yes, I invite you to come to the conclusion I came to years ago, whether I feel it or not - God is in me, for me, by me and with me, ALWAYS.

Prayer Points

1. Lord God, deliver me from any astral or ancestral projection of orphan spirit in Jesus name.

2. Every orchestration of orphan spirit in my life, by the authority of fire, let it be destroyed and consumed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

3. Lord Jesus, ignite absolute trust that I have in you and remove every tool and trial of doubt in my life.

4. Almighty God, truncate every satanic isolation manipulating me away from your presence.

5. Baba God, my words are lifeless and powerless without your anointing. Loving Father, reignite the pastoral authority in my life and empower me to manifest your power and glory in Jesus name.

🎶 God has spoken. We have heard. Let the church say AMEN!

No comments: